Operating Lines of Credit
It should come as a surprise to NO business that smooth operations require monetary flexibility. An operating line of credit can offer that flexibility in the form of an anytime source of funds. Once established, your line of credit can easily be withdrawn at any time.
Access even more funds in the future by paying down your balance. Count on flexibility in repayment too — Carolina State Bank will work closely with you to customize repayment in line with your operation.
- Competitive rates for several ongoing business expenses:
- Capitalize on trade discounts
- Finance accounts receivable or inventory
- And more
- Funds available at any time without applying for a separate installation
- Simply initiate a telephone or online transfer
- Accommodating repayment terms, customized to your business's unique situation
- Revolving credit - as the principal is repaid, more funds become available to re-borrow
- Only pay interest on the part that's used
- Local, Blue Ridge decision-making and processing
- Thorough, attentive service every step of the process