Certificate of Deposit
If the plan is to actually save money, nothing serves you better than a fixed-rated, fixed-term CD. CDs offer higher rates than regular savings that don't change over the length of the term, so you can plan ahead.
CDs are also locked into a set time-frame. While we do offer a wide range of terms, the funds should remain untouched the entire time. In that way, CDs uphold the basic idea behind saving: to not touch your money. Get started with $1,000 today and prevent must-have infomercial buys for months to come.
- Fixed interest rates for guaranteed returns
- Higher rates received by establishing longer terms
- A wide range of terms available, yielding results in line with specific goals
- Terms ranging from 3 months to 10 years
- CD specials offered periodically for a limited time
- Early withdrawal subject to penalty
- No setup or maintenance fees
- FDIC insured
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open a regular CD